HBD-TechCabal

Happy Birthday "Distant-Role-Model"

Can today go without my honorable salute reaching the table of a Dynamic-Role-Model? I gaze upon your works and speed of thoughts made manifest in your rate of quality executions. I am always challenged. Truly, the world gives way to those who knows where they are going. I just wish to walk closely with you. Can i forget the day we had few chit-chats about robots in FUTA when you can along with Saints, Coach-Myke and Charles Ajiboye? My prayer for you is that may you not run faster than God's ordained time. May your impact on the sands of time not be limited. May generations beyond NOW not recover from the influence you are yet to wrought. I am proud that God spared you. Happy Birthday Role-Model LordBanks...



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment